- Friendship. Make lifelong friends, meaningful relationships, and bonds which connect you to others regardless of age, gender or experience.
- Teamwork. Having teamwork skills is very crucial in the working environment. Learn to appreciate diversity, and overcome challenges to together in projects/events, and learn to become a positive team leader.
- Professional Development. Being professional is crucial when it comes to working with co-workers or your boss. Learn proper interview skills, keep your resume updated, and attend educational conferences in our annual PBLI and competitive case competitions in the biannual convention.
- Dedication. With many social and philanthropic events every year, show your dedication to AKPsi by helping out with fundraisers, events at homeless shelters, and events partnered with ADF.
- Experience. Learning to have high ethical values, to grow and have professional development, and leadership skills all fall under experience… something employees value when interviewing applicants.
Did You Know...
Over 70% of our members have received job offers regarding summer employment? Some of these companies include:
- Alberta Health Services
- Husky Energy
- Devon Energy
- .. and many more!
Interested? Then register for Alpha Kappa Psi today and discover the many exciting opportunities we have to offer!